About this site
Check out my personal website featuring my medium-format film photography. When the COVID-19 pandemic hit and my assignments were cancelled, I picked up film photography thanks to a thoughtful birthday present from my brother Liam - a 1937 Super Ikonta 532/16. Surprisingly, I fell in love with the process and captured some stunning shots from my travels to Brighton and London.
This website is a platform to showcase my collection and I hope you enjoy browsing them as much as I enjoyed creating them.
Camera, Lenses etc
- Mamiya RB67 Pro SD Medium Format Camera
- Mamiya K/L f/4.5 50mm lens (equiv 25mm)
- Mamiya Sekor C f3.8 90mm lens (equiv 45mm)
- Mamiya Sekor C 127mm lens (equiv 63mm)
- Mamiya Sekor C 180mm F/4.5 (equiv 90mm)
- CineStill Xpro C-41 ISO 800 Tungsten 120
- Kodak Portra 400 120
- Kodak Portra 160 120
- Sekonic Flashmate L-308X Light Meter (never leave home without it!)
- Epson Perfection V600 Scanner
- Lomography DigitaLIZA 120 Film Scanning Mask
- LaserSoft Imaging Silverfast 8